Being healthy is a state of mind. It’s not a different job or something. If you are happy with yourself and strive to live on healthy foods then ‘being healthy’ will come naturally to you. Women should take care of their lives they would eventually become mothers. The baby’s health depends upon the health of the mother. Moreover the lifestyle of the mother would influence the kid. He or she will learn from her. Here are some advices which would help.
- Peace of mind: remember that you can’t be healthy with a troubled mind. It’s not enough to have a fit body but also your mind should be healthy too. It is important remain stress free. You can try some relaxing breathing exercises. Yoga is very good both for the body and mind.
- Eat healthy: stop eating those burgers and fries. It might taste good but in the long run it won’t help you in being healthy. Go for fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts etc. All these junk food contain unhealthy fat.
- Exercise: if you are planning to lose weight then you have to burn calories. So that means exercise. Prepare a workout plan. Join a gym, include lot of sport activities. Calculate how much calories you intake and how much you need to burn.
- Pregnancy: it is difficult for women who are pregnant. Eat healthy foods because unhealthy food will harm the baby. Try
- some lumbar exercises because the lumbar spine suffers stress due to pregnancy. Avoid smoking or drinking.
- Calcium: due to pregnancy calcium gets depleted. Make sure you take calcium rich foods or take regular calcium supplements.
- High heels: don’t wear high heels because it alters the normal curvature of the spine.
- Follow these advices and hopefully these will help you.